Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Apologies for 2008...

Aside from my good pal Cindy Hale (aka momtothree), 2008 has not seen an entry. In my defense, my husband was deployed to Okinawa for the first six months of the year, during which I was pregnant and taking care of a 2 1/2 year old and one year old. He came home to find me on bed rest, then I had a baby, then he went to Yuma, AZ and well, we're all back home and post-partum so I'm making a genuine effort to get things going again.

To the rest of you fellow slackers-
Rebecca is in the middle of remodeling a fixer upper and must be brimming with tips.
Cindy cans food, makes incredible sets of matching nursery bedding and who knows what else these days.
Krista sews clothes for her girls from her own patterns.
Feel free to post your secrets! (Or questions in the case of Krista who keeps lists...)

2 comments:

mierva said...

I totally wrote in 2008!!! But I need to check more often, I know, I know.
Also, if anyone wants to check out some photos of our Turkey: http://mierva.blogspot.com/

The Pickled Red Herring said...

I just read this and remembered you invited me to post and THAT'S what I was supposed to be doing! Okay, I will definitely get on that for... 2010! For me it probably WILL be more questions, but if I come across any strokes of genius related to homemaking I will definitely share.